Recent Mitsubishi Takeovers
- Current Payment: 620 CAD/month + tax
- Cash Incentive: 2,500 CAD
- Payment After Incentive: 578 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 1 CAD
- Months to End: 59 months (Aug, 2025)
- Contract Allowance: 65,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 27,000 km total
- Available Now: 85,949 km/year (7,162 per month)
Deal Special Perks
- Current Payment: 532 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 14,896 CAD
- Months to End: 19 months (Mar, 2022)
- Contract Allowance: 20,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 32,500 km total
- Available Now: 17,368 km/year (1,447 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.10 CAD/km
Deal Special Perks
Mitsubishi Canada: Brand History & Summary
Mitsubishi Canada has 91 dealerships across Canada. In 2018, Mitsubishi Canada sold 25,706 units. It was a 10% percent increase in sales over the previous year. In the U.S., Mitsubishi Motors sold 103,686 units.
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada handles sales, parts, and marketing for Japanese vehicle manufacturer Mitsubishi Motors. Mitsubishi Canada was established in 2002 in Mississauga, Ontario. It currently uses 91 dealerships across Canada to sell sedans, hatchbacks, crossovers, compact sports utilities, and all-electric cars.
Founder Yataro Iwasaki started Mitsubishi Jokisen Kaisha (Mitsubishi Steamship Company) in 1870. It went through multiple business changes: In 1916, Yataro’s son Koyata took over the presidency and started to modernize the company. The company produced Japan’s first series-production passenger car the Mitsubishi Model A in 1917. The old Mitsubishi organization ended in 1946 and broke into multiple smaller companies. In 1954, 100 companies merged and created the Mitsubishi Corporation. Mitsubishi Corporation was one of the pioneers that helped Japan’s economic growth in the 50s and 60s. In 1971, Mitsubishi sold its first car in America as Dodge Colt. In 1987, The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 introduced the first Electrically Controlled Suspension (ECS). In the 90s, it released the popular sports vehicles 3000GT and Eclipse. Today Mitsubishi is well-known for its compact SUV Outlander.
Top Regional & Popular Dealers
Explore the map to find the main regional dealers located closer to your location.
Explore the Full List of Mitsubishi Canada Offers
The following list contains all online quotable base models as of the estimated prices offered by Mitsubishi Canada for the current period. Prices are estimated based on the lowest Km per year, the specified term, rebates and taxes included.