Do you need help acquiring your next car? We have assisted more than 600,000+ Canadians...Get Approved Now
Lincoln Canada: Brand History & Summary
Lincoln Canada has 95 dealerships in Canada, all of which paired with Ford dealers. In 2017, Lincoln Canada sold 8,107 units. It was a 0.8 percent year-over-year increase. In the same period, Lincoln US sold 111,159 units.
The Lincoln Motor Company of Canada is the luxury brand of the Ford Motor Company of Canada. It is headquartered in Oakville, Ontario. At the moment, Lincoln Canada shares 95 dealerships with Ford and is planning to open up around 50 stand-alone dealerships in the future.
In 1917, Henry Leland, the co-founder of Cadillac, resigned from The Cadillac Motor Company and started Lincoln Motor Company. His son Wilfred Leland joined him in this venture. By 1920, the first Lincoln motor was created. Due to the turbulent economy, the Lincoln Motor Company ran into financial troubles and later in 1922 was acquired by Ford. Since then, it has operated as Ford’s luxury brand. Today Lincoln’s flagship vehicles are the sedans like MKZ and Continental.
Top Regional & Popular Dealers
Explore the map to find the main regional dealers located closer to your location.
New Car Offers continue after the Lease Takeovers
Recent Lincoln Takeovers
- Current Payment: 479 CAD/month + tax
- Original Downpayment: 3,000 CAD
- Residual Value: 28,860 CAD
- Months to End: 34 months (May, 2021)
- Contract Allowance: 20,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 25,000 km total
- Available Now: 19,412 km/year (1,618 per month)
- Current Payment: 722 CAD/month + tax
- Months to End: 20 months (Mar, 2020)
- Contract Allowance: 25,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 40,000 km total
- Available Now: 21,000 km/year (1,750 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.16 CAD/km See all Details
Explore the Full List of Lincoln Canada Offers
The following list contains all online quotable base models as of the estimated prices offered by Lincoln Canada for the current period. Prices are estimated based on the lowest Km per year, the specified term, rebates and taxes included.