Latest Jeep Takeovers
- Current Payment: 710 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 43,124 CAD
- Months to End: 50 months (Apr, 2027)
- Contract Allowance: 18,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 15,000 km total
- Available Now: 17,640 km/year (1,470 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.12 CAD/km
- Current Payment: 819 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 30,000 CAD
- Months to End: 45 months (Nov, 2026)
- Contract Allowance: 24,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 39,015 km total
- Available Now: 21,063 km/year (1,755 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.25 CAD/km
Jeep Canada: Brand History & Summary
Jeep Canada sells through 440 Chrysler Inc. (FCA Canada) dealerships. In 2020, even with the COVID19 pandemic impact, Jeep sold 71,500 units in Canada and a total of 828,522 in the U.S.
FCA Canada was incorporated in 1925, and it is headquartered in Windsor, Ontario. FCA Canada Inc is a wholly-owned subsidiary of FCA US LLC. FCA Canada also sells Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Alfa Romeo and FIAT and has three manufacturing plants in Canada. Jeeps are well known for their elevated ground clearance and heavy-duty capabilities.
During WWII, the US Army needed 4WD reconnaissance vehicles and asked for designs from 135 companies. American Bantam Car Company and Willy-Overland replied to the request. Willy-Overland dropped out due to the imposed time limit. American Bantam Car Company, despite being bankrupt, created a design with the help of Karl Probst, a talented engineer from Detroit. The original plan was known as Bantam Reconnaissance Car (BRC). However, the American Bantam Car Company was too small to meet the demands of the Army. So the Army gave the design to Ford and Willys to make the same vehicle. Each of these companies created their variations on the original. So there were three designs - Bantam BRC, Ford GP, and Willys MA. The Willys version would become the standard "Jeep" design, and the Jeep became a very capable military vehicle. Over the years, the Jeep brand has gone through multiple owners. Currently, FIAT-Chrysler Automobile or FCA US LLC owns the name. Models like Compass, Grand Cherokee, Renegade, Wrangler, and Patriot are sold under the Jeep banner.
Explore the Full List of Jeep Canada Offers
The following list contains all online quotable base models as of the estimated prices offered by Jeep Canada for the current period. Prices are estimated based on the lowest Km per year, the specified term, rebates and taxes included.