Latest Volkswagen Takeovers
Taos Comfortline Automatic AWD 18" wheel and sunroof
- Current Payment: 559 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 17,417 CAD
- Months to End: 40 months (Oct, 2026)
- Contract Allowance: 16,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 10,000 km total
- Available Now: 16,200 km/year (1,350 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.15 CAD/km
Golf R Sold Automatic AWD
- Current Payment: 795 CAD/month + tax
- Months to End: 52 months (Jan, 2019)
- Contract Allowance: 0 km/year
- Current Odometer: 1 km total
- Available Now: 0 km/year (0 per month)
Deal Special Perks
Jetta Trendline Manual 2WD + Warranty Complete Term
- Current Payment: 336 CAD/month + tax
- Original Downpayment: 600 CAD
- Residual Value: 12,143 CAD
- Months to End: 57 months (Aug, 2018)
- Contract Allowance: 20,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 52,000 km total
- Available Now: 1,684 km/year (140 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.12 CAD/km
Most Popular Volkswagen in Canada
Volkswagen Canada: Brand History & Summary
Volkswagen Canada has a network of 139 dealers across the country. In 2020, even with the COVID19 pandemic impact, Volkswagen Canada sold 72,200 units, 4,000 more than in 2019 while, in the U.S., it reached 339,676. Global sales reached 10,8 million, making it the world’s largest automaker in 2019 and the fourth year in a row.
Volkswagen Group Canada is a subsidiary of the German automaker Volkswagen. Volkswagen Canada was founded in 1952. It is headquartered in Ajax, Ontario and currently, it sells Beetle, Jetta, Passat, CC, Atlas, and more through its 139 dealerships.
In 1937, Volkswagen started in Berlin, Germany under the “Deutsche Arbeitsfront” (German Labor Front). The Brunswick facility began operating next year. KdF-Wagen became the flagship vehicle that every German family could afford. After 1945, the Volkswagen plant went under British control. Under British supervision, Volkswagen created the Volkswagen sedan and kept improving the model for export quality. In 1948, the first Volkswagen Beetle was assembled. During the 1950s, the Volkswagen Beetle and Type 2 vans rose in popularity. However, by the late 60s Beetle's demands went down. In the 70s and 80s, Volkswagen Golf became popular. The 90s saw the introduction of Jetta, Passat, and the new Beetle.
Explore the Full List of Volkswagen Canada Offers
The following list contains all online quotable base models as of the estimated prices offered by Volkswagen Canada for the current period. Prices are estimated based on the lowest Km per year, the specified term, rebates and taxes included.