Latest Cadillac Takeovers
- Current Payment: 1,100 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 22,000 CAD
- Months to End: 1 months (Mar, 2023)
- Contract Allowance: 24,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 105,400 km total
- Available Now: 175,200 km/year (14,600 per month)
- Please note that this contract ends in less than a year.
- Excess Km Cost: 0.15 CAD/km
- Current Payment: 753 CAD/month + tax
- Original Downpayment: 5,000 CAD
- Residual Value: 32,000 CAD
- Months to End: 28 months (Jun, 2025)
- Contract Allowance: 20,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 31,000 km total
- Available Now: 20,286 km/year (1,690 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.16 CAD/km
Cadillac Canada: Brand History & Summary
Cadillac Canada sells vehicles through 451 GM Canada dealerships. In 2020, even with the COVID19 pandemic impact, Cadillac Canada sold 11,800 vehicles, representing an 11% decrease compared to 2019 numbers: 13,330.
Cadillac Canada operates under General Motors (GM) Canada. The origins of GM Canada can be traced back to the Oshawa Carriage Works. Robert Mclaughlin, a farmer, started the carriage plant around 1877. In 1908, Robert’s sons started making cars using Buick engines and created the McLaughlin Motor Car Company. The company began to make Chevrolet cars in 1916. General Motors (GM) decided to buy the McLaughlin company in 1918. This acquisition started General Motors of Canada. Today Cadillac cars are produced in GM Canada’s Oshawa manufacturing plant.
Cadillac company was born in 1902. It started on Henry Ford’s second ruined attempt to build an automotive company. Ford’s investors wanted to recoup their expenses. They hired a machinist Henry Leland to assess the business, but Leland managed to convince them to keep the project alive. In 1902, the first Cadillac was introduced. By 1904, around 2,500 Cadillacs were sold. In 1909, William C. Durant convinced Henry Leland to sell Cadillac for $4.5 million General Motor stocks. Over the years, Cadillac has become a luxury brand each time more and more exclusive. Currently, Cadillac XT5 and Escalade are the most popular models.
Explore the Full List of Cadillac Canada Offers
The following list contains all online quotable base models as of the estimated prices offered by Cadillac Canada for the current period. Prices are estimated based on the lowest Km per year, the specified term, rebates and taxes included.