Latest Lexus Takeovers
- Current Payment: 595 CAD/month + tax
- Required Payment: 3,000 CAD
- Payment Including Incentive: 670 CAD/month + tax
- Original Downpayment: 1,000 CAD
- Residual Value: 19,551 CAD
- Months to End: 40 months (Jun, 2026)
- Contract Allowance: 24,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 16,000 km total
- Available Now: 30,600 km/year (2,550 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.20 CAD/km
Deal Special Perks
Lexus Canada: Brand History & Summary
Lexus Canada has 59 authorized dealers across Canada. In 2020, even with the COVID19 pandemic impact, Lexus Canada sold 24,760 units. In the U.S. the impressive number of 305,132 sales was reached in 2020, almost 2.5X from 2016.
Lexus brand cars are sold in Canada under Toyota Canada Inc. established in 1964. Lexus Division's head office is located in Toronto, and 59 certified dealerships for the Lexus brand can be found all across the country. Lexus started as a challenge. The then-chairman of Toyota Eiji Toyoda asked his engineers to build a luxury vehicle capable of competing against Europe's finest cars. After a 6-year R&D effort, the Lexus LS400 was launched in 1990. Today it is one of the best-recognized luxury vehicles in the world.
Explore the Full List of Lexus Canada Offers
The following list contains all online quotable base models as of the estimated prices offered by Lexus Canada for the current period. Prices are estimated based on the lowest Km per year, the specified term, rebates and taxes included.