Do you need help acquiring your next car? We have assisted more than 600,000+ Canadians...Get Approved Now
Land Rover Canada: Brand History & Summary
Land Rover Canada has 25 retail stores across the country. In 2017, Land Rover sold a total of 9,145 vehicles in Canada, almost the same amount that in 2016. In the U.S., it sold a total of 74,739 units.
Land Rover brand is sold by Jaguar Land Rover Canada ULC. It is a subsidiary of Jaguar Land Rover Limited since March of 2014. The company is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada and currently has 25 retails stores. It is planning to add seven more stores by 2019.
In 1883, the Rover Company started as Starley & Sutton Co. in the UK. The initial Rover was a tricycle, and later during the 1900s, the company began to produce Rover motorcycles and motorcars. It also developed an all-terrain vehicle like the American Jeep. In 1967, Rover became part of Leyland Motor Corporation (LMC). Later with more acquisition, LMC became British Leyland Motor Corporation (BLMC). In 1970, BLMC introduced the Range Rover. The overwhelming popularity of Range Rover inspired BLMC to create a standalone company called Land Rover in 1978. In 1994, BMW acquired Land Rover and then it was transferred to Ford in 2000. In 2008, Tata Motors, the most massive Indian auto manufacturer, bought both Jaguar and Land Rover and combined them to form Jaguar Land Rover. Today Land Rover is known for the Range Rover and the Discovery line of vehicles.
Top Regional & Popular Dealers
Explore the map to find the main regional dealers located closer to your location.
New Car Offers continue after the Lease Takeovers
Recent Land Rover Takeovers
Range Rover Sport HSE Td6 Automatic AWD 21" wheels, Meridian Sound System, Drive Package, Premium Package, Vision & Convenience Package & Warranty Complete Term
- Current Payment: 1,276 CAD/month + tax
- Original Downpayment: 5,000 CAD
- Residual Value: 44,838 CAD
- Months to End: 29 months (May, 2021)
- Contract Allowance: 12,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 12,671 km total
- Available Now: 12,136 km/year (1,011 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.25 CAD/km
Deal Special Perks
- Current Payment: 1,271 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 50,278 CAD
- Months to End: 11 months (Nov, 2019)
- Contract Allowance: 13,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 23,000 km total
- Available Now: 17,455 km/year (1,455 per month)
- Please note that this contract ends in less than a year.
Deal Special Perks
- Current Payment: 620 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 29,188 CAD
- Months to End: 18 months (Jun, 2020)
- Contract Allowance: 20,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 25,000 km total
- Available Now: 26,667 km/year (2,222 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.20 CAD/km
Explore the Full List of Land Rover Canada Offers
The following list contains all online quotable base models as of the estimated prices offered by Land Rover Canada for the current period. Prices are estimated based on the lowest Km per year, the specified term, rebates and taxes included.