Latest Land Rover Takeovers
- Current Payment: 1,411 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 20,641 CAD
- Months to End: 38 months (Feb, 2026)
- Contract Allowance: 20,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 60,000 km total
- Available Now: 6,316 km/year (526 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.30 CAD/km
- Current Payment: 1,716 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 56,000 CAD
- Months to End: 37 months (Jan, 2026)
- Contract Allowance: 25,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 13,995 km total
- Available Now: 27,218 km/year (2,268 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.20 CAD/km
Land Rover Canada: Brand History & Summary
Land Rover Canada has 25 retail stores across the country. In 2020, even with the COVID19 pandemic impact, Land Rover sold a total of 10,000 vehicles in Canada, about 1,000 more than in 2019. In the U.S., it sold a total of 74,739 units.
Land Rover brand is sold by Jaguar Land Rover Canada ULC. It is a subsidiary of Jaguar Land Rover Limited since March of 2014. The company is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada and currently has 25 retail stores. It is planning to add seven more stores by the end of 2019.
In 1883, the Rover Company started as Starley & Sutton Co. in the UK. The initial Rover was a tricycle, and later during the 1900s, the company began to produce Rover motorcycles and motorcars. It also developed an all-terrain vehicle like the American Jeep. In 1967, Rover became part of Leyland Motor Corporation (LMC). Later with more acquisition, LMC became British Leyland Motor Corporation (BLMC). In 1970, BLMC introduced the Range Rover. The overwhelming popularity of Range Rover inspired BLMC to create a standalone company called Land Rover in 1978. In 1994, BMW acquired Land Rover and then it was transferred to Ford in 2000. In 2008, Tata Motors, the most massive Indian auto manufacturer, bought both Jaguar and Land Rover and combined them to form Jaguar Land Rover. Today Land Rover is known for the Range Rover and the Discovery line of vehicles.
Explore the Full List of Land Rover Canada Offers
The following list contains all online quotable base models as of the estimated prices offered by Land Rover Canada for the current period. Prices are estimated based on the lowest Km per year, the specified term, rebates and taxes included.