Latest Tesla Takeovers
- Current Payment: 968 CAD/month + tax
- Original Downpayment: 1,192 CAD
- Months to End: 39 months (May, 2026)
- Contract Allowance: 16,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 6,203 km total
- Available Now: 17,784 km/year (1,482 per month)
- Excess Km Cost: 0.15 CAD/km
Deal Special Perks
- Current Payment: 1,100 CAD/month + tax
- Cash Incentive: 1,000 CAD
- Payment After Incentive: 1,080 CAD/month + tax
- Original Downpayment: 7,500 CAD
- Months to End: 51 months (May, 2027)
- Contract Allowance: 20,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 14,000 km total
- Available Now: 19,843 km/year (1,654 per month)
Tesla Canada: Brand History & Summary
Tesla Canada has ten retail stores across the country. In 2020, Tesla Canada sold a total of 8,300 units in the country, from 16,400 in 2019. During the same period, Tesla sold almost 300,000 units in the US.
Tesla is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It operates its stores across North America and Canada from this location. Tesla vehicles are produced in the Fremont factory in California.
In 2003, Tesla was started by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning. Elon Musk joined the company in 2004. Tesla’s engineers wanted to create a fun and practical all-electric vehicle that could compete with gasoline cars. Tesla’s first launch was the Roadster. By 2008, Elon Musk was the CEO of Tesla and the same year the all-electric sedan Model S was launched. It became an instant success. In 2015, the SUV Model X was added to the product line. In 2017, Tesla started production on the lower-priced Model 3. In 2020, it started the production of the Model Y. By 2022, Tesla plans to increase production to 500,000 vehicles a year.
Explore the Full List of Tesla Canada Offers
The following list contains all online quotable base models as of the estimated prices offered by Tesla Canada for the current period. Prices are estimated based on the lowest Km per year, the specified term, rebates and taxes included.