Latest KIA Takeovers
- Current Payment: 528 CAD/month + tax
- Cash Incentive: 400 CAD
- Payment After Incentive: 521 CAD/month + tax
- Months to End: 58 months (Dec, 2027)
- Contract Allowance: 16,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 1,540 km total
- Available Now: 16,233 km/year (1,353 per month)
- Current Payment: 616 CAD/month + tax
- Required Payment: 2,000 CAD
- Payment Including Incentive: 659 CAD/month + tax
- Residual Value: 23,997 CAD
- Months to End: 47 months (Jan, 2027)
- Contract Allowance: 20,000 km/year
- Current Odometer: 1,000 km total
- Available Now: 19,745 km/year (1,645 per month)
KIA Canada: Brand History & Summary
Kia Canada has a network of 190 dealers throughout Canada. In 2020, even with the COVID19 pandemic impact, Kia sold 73,000 vehicles in Canada, dropping from 76,504 in 2019. In the U.S., Kia reached the record number of 589,668 units.
Kia Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of the Korean automaker Kia Motors Corporation. It was established in 1999 and headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario. High-quality vehicles like Sorento, Forte, Optima, and Soul produce at a manufacturing facility in Montreal.
Kia Motors Corporation is one of the oldest South Korean motor vehicle manufacturers. It was founded in 1944 and today it operates as one of the subsidiaries of Hyundai Motor Group. The merger took place in 1998. Since its inception, Kia has sold more than 3 million cars worldwide, and it has a presence in 180 countries around the globe. It introduced its first passenger car Brisa in 1974. The Kia Pride was started in 1986. Kia’s most recognized model Optima was launched in 2000. Today Kia Soul, the sleek and elegant crossover model, enjoys great popularity in the North American and European markets.
Explore the Full List of KIA Canada Offers
The following list contains all online quotable base models as of the estimated prices offered by KIA Canada for the current period. Prices are estimated based on the lowest Km per year, the specified term, rebates and taxes included.