November! Wow, and so many changes in the market. It is so complicated that takes us more time than usual to come up with the actual monthly report. While many manufacturers have cleared out 2017 models, many other have the existence of both editions on the parking lots and need these to drive out. At the same time, most 2018 models are out, and only 25-30% of the market still hasn't released the 2018 edition ones. All of this, and more, in our monthly report, this time with the best new car deals in Canada for November 2017.
November is the Best Month of The Year
We've mentioned this in previous articles: The fact of acquiring a vehicle in November has a clear price advantage compared to the rest of the year. The main reason: new models are coming out. Of course, this sets a clear precedent that the release month, the price of the new models is higher than the average one for the rest of the year for clear reasons:
- 2017 Models are running out, and new models need parking lot space.
- 2018 Models are priced relatively the same as 2017 ones when these are cleared out.
All manufacturer dealers are either in one or the other situation. So, if you were waiting, this is the month you were waiting for. Start exploring the options for your budget now:
Most Attractive Offer in November 2017
Subaru has been doing great, and once again, they have repriced the Crosstrek Automatic to 417CAD/month tax. inc. (from 465 that it was last month). You may ask yourself: "Why the automatic specification? Very simple. The average Canadian (and North America in General) prefers Automatic transmission over Manual. This is why, either with more affordable options below this price, the new price given to the Crosstrek makes it a hard player for this month.
- AWD on the Base Model (as al Subaru vehicles are)
- 2017 Top Safety Pick+ by the IIHS.
- 6 years in a row ranking on the Top Safety Pick (Since released formerly in 2012 to 2017)
Best Compact / Small / Mid-size Car Deals in Canada
Last month, we featured the Civic price (which has jumped up now due to the 2018 Edition), the 2017 Corolla and the Jetta. This month, due to the price and the amount of request we have received, the Jetta leads the list and appears for the second time in a row:
2017 Volkswagen Jetta Trendline+ Automatic starting at 330CAD/month tax. inc.
Nice work Volkswagen! So many people in Canada are betting on it. The Jetta Trendline+ (with no 2018 Edition available yet in Canada) can be leased on a 5 years contract starting from 330CAD/month tax. inc.
2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Automatic starting at 398CAD/month tax. inc.
And the Honda Accord Hybrid is featuring an excellent and attractive price this month: 398CAD/month tax. inc. for the 60 months contract. Please, note again this is the Hybrid model.
2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE Automatic starting at 483CAD/month tax. inc.
And the new Fusion is finally out. The 2018 Hybrid Edition starts at 483CAD/month tax. inc. for the 60 months contract, 556 for 36 months and 677 for only a 2 years.
More Compact/Mid-size Car Alternatives for this month
- 2018 Honda Civic Sedan CVT starting at 328CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Toyota Corolla CE CVT starting at 297CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Toyota Prius Hybrid Automatic starting at 296CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Elantra GT Automatic starting from 351CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid starting from 480CAD/month tax. inc.
Best SUV Deals in Canada
For the full list of the SUV Deal Offers available in Canada, please refer to our updated 2018 SUV Canada Market Review.
2018 Volkswagen Tiguan starting at 437CAD/month tax. inc.
Volkswagen did such an impressive job with the redesign of the 2018 Tiguan compared to its predecessors that I'm impressed with the amount of Tiguans on the road in only 2 months since it was released. The model sales were dropping for the last 3 years until finally the new beautiful redesign was launched on this edition and in only 2 months, the transactions can be noticed on both the reports and on the roads.
The 2018 Tiguan can be leased starting at 437CAD/month tax. inc. for the 60 months lease.
2018 Volkswagen Atlas starting at 508CAD/month tax. inc.
The Atlas is the most attractive offer from the German manufacturer. In fact, I want to have an Atlas. It is the first-in-class vehicle of its kind from Germany designed explicitly for the Full-size SUV market in North America. The original 2017 Edition had an impressive acceptance, and the 2018 update includes even an utterly digital dashboard like the one featured on Audi, Mercedes-Benz, and a few other high-end luxury vehicles. The Atlas is a vehicle that will leave anyone without words.
It can be leased starting at 508 CAD/month tax. inc. for a 60 months lease.
2018 Subaru Crosstrek Automatic starting at 417CAD/month tax. inc. x 36 months
The Subaru Crosstrek, yes once again and also this time as the featured deal of the month. The price has dropped all the way down for the 36 months lease from 417CAD/month tax. inc. from 465 (the Automatic model). The Manual model last month was 401 and now is also slightly cheaper.
More SUV Deals for November 2017
- 2018 Chevy Equinox (starting 370 - 390) CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Mazda CX-3 (starting 280 - 300) CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Honda HR-V (starting 380 - 400) CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Toyota Sequoia starting at 919CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Toyota CH-R (starting 380 - 410) CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Ford Escape (starting 350 - 365) CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Honda CR-V (starting 385 - 425) CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Mazda CX9 (starting at 600) CAD/month tax. inc.
Best Luxury Vehicles Deals in Canada
There are lovely offers this month on the Luxury line. We are specifically featuring a Porsche and 2 Mercedes-Benz vehicles that come with outstanding offers.
2018 Porsche Macan Automatic starting at 1094CAD/month tax. inc. x 36 months
This month, the 2018 Macan can be leased starting at 1094 CAD/month tax. inc. This is one of the months the model is available (literally available on the dealers) as waiting lines for the Macan, either in Canada or in the U.S. are very long.
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe Automatic starting at 933CAD/month tax. inc. x 36 months
For the first time in the past 6 months, two Mercedes-Benz make it to the featured deals. The GLC 300 Coupe had a peak in sales during 2017 since it was initially introduced in 2016. It is the primary competitor of the BMW X6.
It can be leased this month for only 933 CAD/month tax. inc., around 300CAD cheaper than the similar alternative from BMW.
2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Coupe Automatic starting at 708CAD/month tax. inc. x 36 months
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Coupe is the second attractive offer from the German manufacturer. It starts at around 708 CAD/month tax. inc. for 36 months.
More Luxury Deals: Compact Cars/Sedans for November 2017
- 2017 Audi A4 Quattro Sedan starting at 658CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Lexus 200t starting at 659CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Coupe starting at 708CAD/month tax. inc.
More Luxury Deals: SUVs for November 2017
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne (starting at 1,300) CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Volvo XC 90 (starting at 1500) CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 (starting 1,500) CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Acura RDX (starting at 580) CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Jaguar F-Pace (starting at 980) CAD/month tax. inc.
Best Truck/Pickup Deals in Canada
This month we are featuring the impressive amount of sales the GMC Sierra has reached this year, compared to the previous one:
2018 GMC Sierra Crew Cab Automatic starting at 540CAD/month tax. inc.
The incredible peak on sales reached by the GMC Sierra makes it the definite winner this month. Only up to November 1st, GM has reportedly sold more than 53,000 units in Canada. This is more than the full 2016 sales and each one of the previous independent years. For the last 6 months, more than 5,000+ units are sold every four weeks.
This means that 176 units are sold every day. Not bad, counting that F-150 and RAM trucks have an excellent 1st and 2nd position respectively, but promising for General Motors.
The 2018 Sierra Crew Cabin starts at 540 CAD/month on a 60 months contract.
Best Single Cab Truck Deals
- 2017 Toyota Tundra Reg Cab starting at 470CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Dodge RAM 1500 ST starting at 342CAD/month tax. inc. (still no 2018 Edition available in Canada)
- 2018 GMC Canyon Extended Cab is starting 427CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 F150 Regular Cab starting at 574CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Cab Box starting at 371CAD/month tax. inc.
Best Crew Cab Truck Deals
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab starting at 485CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 GMC Canyon Crew Cab starting at 407CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2018 Ford F-150 Super Cab starting at 651CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan Titan Crew Cab starting at 549CAD/month tax. inc.
For all models, you can explore the full list of Pickup Trucks Available in Canada.
Keep On with Your Research
Keep looking. Once again, this is just a review and our opinion, but feel free to use any of our tools to build and refine yours: the Car Price Calculator & Explorer, Luxury Vehicles, Hybrid Cars or Pickup Trucks Available in Canada.