Nissan is the fastest growing car manufacturing company in Canada over the last decade. The appearance of the Rogue in 2008 and its effectiveness all across North America. Just in March 2017, Nissan sold almost 5,000 Rogue units in Canada and 40,000 in the U.S. Just in March!
This means that a Nissan Rogue is sold every 2 and a half minutes in North America and Nissan is doing very well with it.
People prefer Leasing (7 over 10)
Based on this fact, we would always consider being presenting the best offers based on the actual starting price for the base model. Then, on top of it, we add the Automatic and AWD variants. This serves as an amazing reference for all new buyers and comparing vehicles with other additional factors than just the price.
Nissan Toronto: Best Offers for 2017 Models
Following, the list of 2017 models pricing. These are organized by vehicle popularity and grouped by main function.
- 2017 Nissan Rogue starting at 314CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan Juke starting at 325CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan Murano starting at 465CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan Pathfinder starting at 437CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan Armada starting at 883CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan Sentra starting at 248CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan Altima starting at 365CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan Maxima starting at 448CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan 370Z starting at 463CAD/month tax. inc.
Nissan Compact Vehicles
- 2017 Nissan Micra starting at 148CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan Versa Note starting at 178CAD/month tax. inc.
- 2017 Nissan Leaf starting at 455CAD/month tax. inc.
Top Nissan Dealers in the GTA
Although there are around 12 Nissan dealers in the Greater Toronto Area, I will refer to the ones that are more centric to most of the people: Downtown, Hight Park, and Avenue.
High Park Nissan
And there are more...
We just listed the 3 more popular ones, but there are much more Nissan dealerships around you. Here are some of them: