Dear customers, friends, and — more than anything — fellow Canadians,
We here at LeaseCosts Canada Inc. have been closely monitoring all developments around the world and, more specifically, in Canada regarding COVID-19. We are doing everything in our hands to help protect our customers and our staff.
- That all our services will continue to operate uninterrupted online and over the phone during regular hours.
- Our staff will continue working and providing remote online and phone assistance from the safety of their homes.
- All customers can still access our services and are encouraged to remain home at all times.
We understand that LeaseCosts plays a crucial role in the financial budget of Canadians who require transferring their car lease contracts. During these difficult times, there is also a surge in need for transferring the contracts due to the economic impact the virus is creating among Canadians' finances at home.
This is why we have decided to take the following measures:
For Vehicle Buyers
- We encourage you all to do not travel to review and test-drive the vehicles. Explore video-calling alternatives such as Face Time, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, and Google Hangouts to meet the sellers. Schedule in-person meetings or test-drives only after the COVID-19 threat disappears, and your local authorities recommend so.
- Request a digital copy of all contract documents. It enhances transparency and clarifies most questions regarding the contract's financial details. Avoid requesting or receiving printed copies.
- Evaluate the alternatives of running the Credit Applications with dealerships over the phone. This is entirely doable once car leaders resume operations.
- Stay home. Be safe for you, your family, and us all.
For Vehicle Sellers
- We will be waving the Lease Takeover Analysis fees for all new submissions until May 1st, 2020. Our staff will perform the reports at no cost to all new customers.
- All new package purchases will include an additional 22.95CAD credit towards marketing on external vehicle sale platforms. We will go further with the exposure of the listings to help you obtain as many quality leads as possible for your contract.
For Insurance Buyers
- Continue to evaluate your insurance premium alternatives over the phone without physically leaving your home.
Further measures may be announced in the following weeks, while the situation progresses.
We are all living an unprecedented challenging time, but I'm confident we will get through this. I wish you all, your loved ones, all Canadians and every other person on this planet to stay safe. Let's be responsible, take care of each other, and do it for the most vulnerable ones.
CEO LeaseCosts Canada Inc.